Since Lord Garmadon’s disappearance from the Underworld, Ninjago has been at peace; but when Garmadon’s son, Lloyd, releases the five ancient warring tribes of the Serpentine, the Ninja had to learn how to unlock their full potential in order to combat the growing threat. The Ninja also learned of a prophecy that one of them will become the Green Ninja – a warrior destined to defeat the Dark Lord in the ultimate battle of good versus evil. In the first season, the Ninjas unlocked their full elemental powers. Meanwhile, the Serpentine released the all-consuming snake known as the Great Devourer. In the climactic finale, the Ninja had to rely on Lord Garmadon and his ability to wield the Four Golden Weapons in order to destroy the Great Devourer and bring peace. In the end, the Ninja are heralded as heroes, but Lord Garmadon has disappeared with the very weapons he needed in order to turn Ninjago into his evil image.
|1||Darkness Shall Rise||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pirates vs. Ninja||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Double Trouble||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Ninjaball Run||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Child's Play||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Wrong Place, Wrong Time||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Stone Army||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Day Ninjago Stood Still||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Last Voyage||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Island of Darkness||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Last Hope||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Return of the Overlord||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Rise of the Spinjitzu||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles