It’s a salute to the sea’s most celebrated star, Patrick Star, with his very own episode collection featuring some of his brightest moments. Patrick shines when SpongeBob pretends to be stupid to show Pat’s parents how bright their boy really is, then SpongeBob goes from good noodle to bad egg when Patrick joins him in class. And Patrick’s star turn doesn’t stop there… Patrick aces his driving test and wins a shiny new boat (much to his best buddy’s dismay), SpongeBob gets a truly unique gift from his pal on Best Friend’s Day, Patrick tears up the place (okay, the whole town) when he learns karate, his sister pays a visit (and no one can wait until she leaves!), Squidward teaches Patrick the fine art of being a grown-up, Patrick becomes a sensation with his special eye for art, Gary survives his newest pet sitter, and Patrick spends a day livin’ like Larry (and it hurts!). It’s all here, over 2 hours of nautical nonsense in this Patrick collection!
|1||I'm With Stupid||12:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||New Student Starfish||13:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Driven to Tears||12:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Gift of Gum||12:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Karate Star||12:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Big Sister Sam||12:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Squidward's School for Grown Ups||12:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Googly Artiste||12:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Pet Sitter Pat||12:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Life in a Day||12:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick's Day videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick's Day videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick's Day by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick's Day_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick's Day_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles