Hailed as one of the best Westerns of all time, and based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Larry McMurtry, it is also one of the most heralded programs in the history of television. This sprawling epic of the West is the story of the last, defiant frontier, a daring cattle drive, and an undying love. This digital download has been remastered and restored to its original widescreen glory in HD from the original camera negative. 18 EMMY NOMINATIONS 7 EMMY WIN GOLDEN GLOBE WIN for Best Miniseries.
|1.||Lonesome Dove - The Complete Miniseries, Part One||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||34:47||LEAVING: Larry McMurtry's saga opens with two former Texas Rangers (Robert Duvall, Tommy Lee Jones) beginning a cattle drive to Montana.||2.||Lonesome Dove - The Complete Miniseries, Part Two||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||30:28||ON THE TRAIL: A deadly pursuit on the plains pits Gus (Robert Duvall) against a sadistic renegade named Blue Duck (Frederic Forrest).||3.||Lonesome Dove - The Complete Miniseries, Part Three||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||34:14||THE PLAINS: Off the trail, Jake (Robert Urich) falls in with bad company, while Gus (Robert Duvall) shares a bittersweet reunion with an old flame (Anjelica Huston).||4.||Lonesome Dove - The Complete Miniseries, Part Four||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||34:07||RETURN: A tragedy in the Montana Territory exacts a painful promise from Call (Tommy Lee Jones) that takes him on a haunting mission back to Texas.|
First of all, you will need to download the Lonesome Dove videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Lonesome Dove videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Lonesome Dove by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Lonesome Dove_Episode_1.avi and Lonesome Dove_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
LOVE LONESOME DOVE
Best mini series I've ever seen
The king of westerns
Top Ten Western
Over & over & over
The Best Ever