We’re celebrating everything about the sea and its seaworthy inhabitants in this Earth Day collection! Dive on down to Bikini Bottom and take off to Jellyfish Fields with SpongeBob as he attempts to leave behind his cold industrial life in favor of a more natural and free one, and continue the adventures in Jellyfish Fields when Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob out to do his favorite pastime to satiate the new item on the Krusty Krab menu – jellyfish jelly. Then join SpongeBob, Squidward and Mr. Krabs on the high seas for a little clam fishing in celebration of Mr. Krabs earning his one millionth dollar, find out what happens when you tattle on the Tattletale Strangler, learn wilderness survival techniques from Sandy, clean up Bikini Bottom and sing an ode to the majestic jellyfish with SpongeBob and Patrick when they embark on a crusade to stop the Shelly Superhighway from being built. So c’mon in, the water’s fine and so are the laughs in this seaworthy collection!
|1||Nature Pants||12:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Jellyfish Hunter||13:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Clams||13:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Spongebob Meets the Strangler||13:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||To Save a Squirrel||12:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||12:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||SpongeBob's Last Stand||23:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Jellyfish Fields Visitor Guidelines||00:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Jellyfish Trauma Center||01:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Jellyfishing Safety Tips||00:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Celebrate the Sea videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Celebrate the Sea videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Celebrate the Sea by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Celebrate the Sea_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Celebrate the Sea_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles