Catch the wave of Turtle Power! You'll scream, "Cowabunga, dude!" as you ride into action with Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello. In this complete second season, Krang and Shredder are trying to take over the world, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are the only ones gnarly enough to stop them.
|1||Return of the Shredder||22:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Incredible Shrinking Turtles||22:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||It Came from Beneath the Sewers||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Mean Machines||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Curse of the Evil Eye||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Case of the Killer Pizzas||22:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Enter: The Fly||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Splinter No More||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Teenagers from Dimension X||22:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Invasion of the Punk Frogs||22:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||New York's Shiniest||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Cat Woman of Channel Six||22:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Return of the Technodrome||22:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 2_Episode_1.avi and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles