Imagine being forced to go on vacation! That’s just what happens when Mr. Krabs forces SpongeBob to take a week off before the Fry Cook’s Union fines him! Next, take a trip back in time where SpongeBob and Patrick embark on a quest to restore peace to a kingdom in peril. In No Weenies Allowed, SpongeBob tries getting into the toughest hangout in Bikini Bottom. Then, Patrtick joins SpongeBob and his parents on a trip to the Great Barrier Reef, Patrick takes a break from the hustle and bustle of his daily life, Karen and Plankton find themselves on the same cruise as Mr. Krabs (so who’s minding the Krabby Patty secret formula?), Sandy’s got a stowaway aboard her rocket on a trip to the moon, Mr. Krabs visits the Bikini Bottom Mint, SpongeBob goes to live in the wild amongst the jellyfish, and SpongeBob and Patrick use an old submarine to take the Krusty Krab on the road. So hang on for the ride in over 2 hours of Bikini Bottom adventures!
|1||Bummer Vacation||12:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Dunces and Dragons||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||No Weenies Allowed||13:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||SquarePants Family Vacation||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Patrick's Staycation / Walking the Plank||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Mooncation / Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Nature Pants||12:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||12:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Traffic||00:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles