It’s summer camp unlike any you’ve ever seen when SpongeBob mistakenly boards a boat hauling inmates to prison. Then, Mr. Krabs convinces SpongeBob and Patrick to join him on a treasure hunt (following a board game treasure map!), SpongeBob finds himself stranded in a strange town with no way to get home, Sandy helps SpongeBob and Patrick go on a fantastic voyage inside Squidward, Patrick disguises himself as “Patricia” (and his new personae catches Mr. Krabs’ eye!), and SpongeBob gets amnesia and finds himself Mayor of New Kelp City! Next, in the special episode SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One, SpongeBob and pals are swept out to sea and must learn to surf or be stranded on a remote island forever! Finally, Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob and Squidward clam fishing, SpongeBob and Patrick attempt to give Squidward his best day ever, then Squidward moves to a town where everyone is just like him. You’re in for a boatload of laughs in these deep-sea adventures.
|1||The Inmates of Summer||12:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Arrgh! / Rock Bottom||23:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Squidtastic Voyage / That's No Lady||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Clams||13:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Jellyfishing||12:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Squidville||12:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Are We There Yet?||00:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road Again videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road Again videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road Again by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road Again_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants: On the Road Again_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles