Volume 6 heats up, cools down, then heats back up again as Flame Princess battles Ice King in a mathematical battle of the elements! And what will Princess Bubblegum discover in the aftermath?! Then P-Bubs joins Marceline on a top-secret mission in search of…wait…that’s top secret! Nice try!! Then take a trip with Finn and Jake to the birthplace of BMO. Volume 6 is so cool. But also hot.
|1||Jake Suit / Be More||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Frost & Fire / Sky Witch||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Earth & Water / Too Old||22:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Time Sandwich / The Vault||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Love Games / Dungeon Train||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Box Prince / Red Starved||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||We Fixed a Truck / Play Date||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Pit / James||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Root Beer Guy / Apple Wedding||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Blade of Grass / Rattleballs||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Red Throne / Betty||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Lemonhope Story I / Lemonhope Story II||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Bad Timing / Billy's Bucket List||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Sneak Peek||05:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time, Vol. 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time, Vol. 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time, Vol. 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time, Vol. 6_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time, Vol. 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles