Howdy Folks! The Farm Fun-Fair is about to begin! Gather round the Farm as Mickey presents a fair with fun and games for all of his Clubhouse pals. The fun continues at a Clubhouse carnival for Clarabelle, and when Mickey and his friends house-sit a farm. And when some larger-than-life baby chicks are on the loose, it’s up to Mickey and the rest of the Go-Getters to save the day. Yee-haw!
First of all, you will need to download the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Farm Fun-Fair! videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Farm Fun-Fair! videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Farm Fun-Fair! by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Farm Fun-Fair!_Episode_1.avi and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Farm Fun-Fair!_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles