Break out of your shell with the Complete Season 8 in these ninja-powered adventures. The Green Machine is back with heart-pounding, pizza-munching, right-outta-the-sewer ninja action! The gang’s all here – Michelangelo™, Leonardo™, Raphael™, and Donatello™, and their wise sensei, Splinter – as they battle enemies from our time, and beyond, to protect the citizens of the city they call home, even banishing archenemies, Shredder™ and Krang™, to Dimension X™. Discover the intriguing, darker atmosphere and new theme song that defined this groundbreaking season. These eight dynamic adventures will get your pulse pumping with mutant power! Cowabunga, dudes! Eight radical episodes include: "Get Shredder!" "Wrath of the Rat King," "State of Shock," "Cry H.A.V.O.C.!" "H.A.V.O.C. in the Streets," "Enter: Krakus," "Cyber-Turtles," and "Turtle Trek."
|1||Get Shredder!||23:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Wrath of the Rat King||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||State of Shock||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Cry H.A.V.O.C.!||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||H.A.V.O.C. in the Streets||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Enter Krakus||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Cyber-Turtles||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Turtle Trek||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 8 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 8 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 8 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 8_Episode_1.avi and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 8_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles