Join the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ™ as they face off against new opponents — the evil Lord Dregg ™ and Hi-tech ™ — while also fighting against their own uncontrollable mutations in the mind-bending Season 9! With the help of Carter ™, a new ninja ally, Michelangelo™, Leonardo ™, Raphael™, and Donatello ™ struggle to stop Lord Dregg from enslaving Earth, while overcoming Replicon ™, a battle droid that regenerates after each defeat. Featuring nonstop, sewer to-street action, these eight adventures will leave you wanting more turtle power! Includes 8 Shell-Busting Episodes: The Unknown Ninja, Dregg of the Earth, The Wrath Of Medusa, The New Mutation, The Showdown, Split-Second, Carter the Enforcer, Doomquest.
|1||The Unknown Ninja||23:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Dregg of the Earth||24:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Wrath of Medusa||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Next Mutation||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Showdown||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Split-Second||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Carter the Enforcer||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Doomquest||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 9 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 9 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 9 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 9_Episode_1.avi and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 9_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles