Whenever there’s trouble, just yelp for help! Ryder and the PAW Patrol will be there to save the day in Adventure Bay! Join them in these 23 rescue missions as they roll out to save Cap’n Turbot’s boat before it sinks and Farmer Yumi’s crops before they freeze. From a baby owl to a runaway monkey to Mayor Goodway herself, Marshall, Chase, Rubble, Skye, Zuma, and Rocky are always ready to lend a paw. Even on the holidays! When the team puts on costumes for a Halloween party, they find themselves on the job as a spooky guest haunts the festivities. They’ll need to sniff out a special egg at the annual Easter Egg Hunt, and save Christmas when Santa’s reindeer run off! Whether it’s an oil spill in the bay or Ryder’s robot pup gone wild, the PAW Patrol is always ready for action!
|1||Pups Save a Pool Day / Circus Pup Former||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pups Make a Splash / Pups Fall Festival||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pups Save Christmas||23:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Pups on Ice / Pups and the Snow Monster||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pups Save a Super Pup / Pups Save Ryder'||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Pups Save a Monkey / Pups Save a Hoot||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Pups Save a Bat / Pups Save a Toof||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pups Save the Easter Egg Hunt||23:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Pups and the Lighthouse Boogie / Pups Sa||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Pups Great Race / Pups Take the Cake||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Pups and the Beanstalk / Pups Save the T||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Pups Save the Camping Trip / Pups and th||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Pups Save a Flying Frog/Pups Save the Sp||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles