He is a man of peace in a violent land. David Carradine stars as Kwai Chang Caine, schooled in the spirit-mind-body ways of the Shaolin priesthood by the blind, avuncular Master Po and the stern yet loving Master Kan. Caine speaks softly, but hits hard. He lives humbly, yet knows great contentment. He is the Old West's most unusual hero. But hero is not a word Caine would use. He would simply say, "I am a man." He has no gun, no horse… and no equal. Many miles stretch before him. And many lives will be touched by him. Don’t miss all the excitement of Caine’s adventures in this Emmy®-winning mystical series that became a global phenomenon and brought martial arts to the masses, popularizing the genre that’s alive and kicking in today’s hit films and video games.
|1||King of the Mountain||48:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Dark Angel||51:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Blood Brother||50:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||An Eye for an Eye||50:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Tide||49:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Soul Is the Warrior||49:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Nine Lives||50:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Sun and Cloud Shadow||50:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Chains||50:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Alethea||48:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A Praying Mantis Kills||49:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Superstition||51:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Stone||49:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Third Man||50:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Ancient Warrior||51:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Kung Fu, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Kung Fu, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Kung Fu, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Kung Fu, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Kung Fu, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles