The adventure continues for Kwai Chang Caine (David Carradine), a Shaolin priest trained in the wisdom and warfare of China’s ancients and following his life’s path in the American West of the late 19th century. Still searching for his half-brother Danny, a dead-or-alive bounty hanging over his head, Caine remains calm and resourceful. “I live. I rest. I am at peace. It is good,” he says. Even better are these 23 Season Two episodes featuring guest stars including Harrison Ford, Don Johnson, Slim Pickens, Tina Louise, John Carradine and more. Prepare to continue the journey with Kung Fu Season Two!
|1||The Well||50:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Assassin||49:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Chalice||50:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Brujo||50:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Squawman||50:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Spirit-Helper||49:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Tong||50:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Soldier||50:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Salamander||50:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Hoots||50:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Elixer||50:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Gunman||50:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Empty Pages of a Dead Book||51:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||A Dream Within a Dream||51:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Raiders||51:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||In Uncertain Bondage||50:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Night of the Owls, Day of the Doves||50:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Crossties||50:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Passion of Chen Yi||50:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Arrogant Dragon||50:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||The Nature of Evil||50:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Cenopath, Pt. 1||49:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||The Cenopath, Pt. 2||51:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Kung Fu, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Kung Fu, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Kung Fu, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Kung Fu, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and Kung Fu, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles