Volume 7 of Adventure Time finds Jake’s tail taking an adventure of its own. You’ll get a chance to learn about the food chain in a totally unexpected way. Also, see what’s in store for Princess Day in Ooo! Oh yeah, and Finn may finally meet his for realsies, human Dad. No big whoop. Psych! That’s a huge whoop! So much to “whoop” about in Volume 7!!
|1||Wake Up / Escape from the Citadel||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||James II / The Tower||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Sad Face / Breezy||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Prince Who Wanted Everything / Food||23:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Furniture & Meat / Something Big||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Little Brother / Ocarina||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Nemesis / Joshua & Margaret Investigatio||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Is That You / Jake the Brick||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Astral Plane / Gold Stars||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Pajama War / Evergreen||23:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Dentist / The Cooler||22:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Ghost Fly / Everything's Jake||22:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Princess Day / Thanks for the Crabapples||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||How an Idea Becomes Adventure Time||07:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time, Vol. 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time, Vol. 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time, Vol. 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time, Vol. 7_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time, Vol. 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles