Quack, quack, quack! Join the one and only Donald Duck in this quack-tacular collection of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes. It’s “Show Your Special Talent Day” at the Clubhouse and Donald Duck is showing Donald Jr. the steps to a special song and dance! Help Donald find his lost lion, Sparky, and take care of the Clubhouse to clean it up for a special guest. Join Donald for the Big Balloon Race and team up with Donald’s pals Mickey and Goofy to rescue a chicken from a giant!
|1.||Donald Jr.||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:05||Donald teaches Donald Jr. the steps to a special song and dance on "Show Your Special Talent Day."||2.||Donald's Lost Lion||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:00||Donald loses his favorite toy Sparky, a roaring, stuffed lion.||3.||Donald's Clubhouse||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:03||When Mickey goes to help Clarabelle at the Moo Mart, Donald takes care of the Clubhouse.||4.||Donald's Big Balloon Race||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:05||Mickey helps Donald fly in the Big Balloon Race so he can win a Big Blue Ribbon.||5.||Donald and the Beanstalk||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:03||Donald trades his favorite pet, Boo Boo Chicken, for five magic beans.|
First of all, you will need to download the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Donald Jr. videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Donald Jr. videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Donald Jr. by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Donald Jr._Episode_1.avi and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Donald Jr._Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Donald's Brand New Clubhouse - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Goofy's Adventures! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey's Mousekedoer Adventure - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Fairy Tale Adventures! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Blast Off to Mars! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Chef Goofy On the Go! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Pop Star Minnie - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Farm Fun-Fair! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Winter Bow Show - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Mousekeball! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Pet Salon - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, The Wizard of Dizz - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 5 - 13 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Daisy’s Pony Tale - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Clubhouse Rocks - 5 episodes