Aye, Aye Captain Mickey! Join the sensational six on their seafaring adventures in this splashing collection of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes. When Professor Von Drake’s sonar-detecting machine discovers that there’s something big at the bottom of Mickey Lake, Mickey and the gang hop into the Clubhouse Submarine and set out to find the “Big Something.” And go on more nautical adventures with Daisy as she finds a friend for her goldfish and Mickey and Pluto as they go fishing for a red gooey fish. Anchors Away!
|1.||Sea Captain Mickey||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:05||Mickey and the gang hop into the Clubhouse Submarine and set out to find the "Big Something".||2.||Aye, Aye, Captain Mickey||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:03||The Sensational Six board Professor Von Drake's new submarine to recover Mickey's Lucky Coin.||3.||Mickey Goes Fishing||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:00||Goofy drops off his kitten, Mr. Pettibone, at the Clubhouse for the day.||4.||Mickey's Camp Out||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:03||Mickey and his friends set out to earn Clubhouse Camp Out Badges.||5.||Mickey's Fishy Story||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||24:03||When Daisy wants to find a friend for her fish, the gang helps her find other fish in the Jungle.|
First of all, you will need to download the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sea Captain Mickey videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sea Captain Mickey videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sea Captain Mickey by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sea Captain Mickey_Episode_1.avi and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sea Captain Mickey_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Donald's Brand New Clubhouse - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Goofy's Adventures! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey's Mousekedoer Adventure - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Fairy Tale Adventures! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Blast Off to Mars! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Chef Goofy On the Go! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Pop Star Minnie - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Farm Fun-Fair! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Winter Bow Show - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Mousekeball! - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Pet Salon - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, The Wizard of Dizz - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 5 - 13 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Daisy’s Pony Tale - 5 episodes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey’s Clubhouse Rocks - 5 episodes