Few television shows have left as substantial and enduring a footprint on American popular culture as Norman Lear’s masterpiece All In The Family. This groundbreaking comedy series looked at the state of the world through the eyes of an argumentative but loving family and gave us some of the most fully dimensional characters in television history. The jokes had a million targets, aiming at race, politics, sex and human foibles, but the humor was firmly rooted in the characters of Archie, Edith, Mike and Gloria.
|1||Meet the Bunkers||25:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Writing the President||25:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Oh, My Aching Back||26:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Archie Gives Blood||26:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Judging Books by Covers||25:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Gloria's Pregnancy||26:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Mike's Hippie Friends Come Over||26:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Lionel Moves into the Neighborhood||26:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Edith has Jury Duty||25:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Archie Is Worried About His Job||26:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Gloria Discovers Women's Lib||25:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Success Story||26:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The First and Last Supper||25:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Those Were the Days: The Birth of All in||27:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The TV Revolution Begins: All in the Fam||30:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Justice For All: Original All In The Fam||35:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Those Were The Days: The Second Pilot||27:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the All in the Family, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your All in the Family, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in All in the Family, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: All in the Family, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and All in the Family, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles