Ahoy, Matey! Put on your pirate hat and set sail for some swashbuckling voyages in this collection of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes. Captain Mickey and his crew of Clubhouse mateys set out on their pirate ship, The Jolly Golly, to help Captain Goof-Beard save Harmony-Chord Island. And go on more adventures with the crew when they begin a treasure hunt and help their outer space friend solve a puzzle. Yo ho ho, and a do-re-mi!
First of all, you will need to download the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey's Pirate Adventure videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey's Pirate Adventure videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey's Pirate Adventure by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey's Pirate Adventure_Episode_1.avi and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey's Pirate Adventure_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles