Come fetch 20 PAWsome rescues with the pups of PAW Patrol! Dive down to a sunken ship as the team transforms into Mer-pups for an undersea rescue, learn the ancient art of Pup-Fu, save a fireworks celebration, kittens, elephants, and more!
|1||Pups' Adventures in Babysitting / Pups S||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pups Save an Elephant Family / Pups and||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pups Save a Mer-Pup||23:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Pups Save a Sniffle/Pups and the Ghost C||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pups Save an Adventure/Pups Save a Surpr||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Pups Save the Mayor's Race/Pups Save an||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Pups Save Walinda/Pups Save a Big Bone||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pups Save a Floundering Francois/Pups Sa||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Pups Save a Pizza/Pups Save Skye||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Pups Save the Woof and Roll Show/Pups Sa||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Pups Bark with Dinosaurs||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Pup-Fu!||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Pups Find a Genie/Pups Save a Tightrope||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Vol. 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Vol. 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Vol. 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Vol. 4_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Vol. 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles