You paid for 10 episodes, chill broh. Buckle in for disappointment because there’s no way these episodes will be good enough for how long you waited. But maybe they will be? It’s season four! It’s sexy and smooth. Buckle in! Did I already say that? Definitely stay buckled in.
|1||Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickpeat||22:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Inside: "Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickp||01:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Old Man And The Seat||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Inside: "The Old Man And The Seat"||01:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||One Crew Over the Crewcoo's Morty||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Inside: "One Crew Over the Crewcoo's Mor||01:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Claw and Hoarder: Special Ricktim's Mort||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Inside: "Claw and Hoarder: Special Rickt||01:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Rattlestar Ricklactica||21:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Inside: "Rattlestar Ricklactica"||01:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Season 4 Sneak Peek||01:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Extended Season 4 Sneak Peek||01:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Rick and Morty, Season 4 (Uncensored) videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Rick and Morty, Season 4 (Uncensored) videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Rick and Morty, Season 4 (Uncensored) by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Rick and Morty, Season 4 (Uncensored)_Episode_1.avi and Rick and Morty, Season 4 (Uncensored)_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles