Is three months enough time to decide your future? With a fiancé visa, the sponsor and his or her fiancé must wed within 90 days of their arrival in the U.S. The international fiancés will have to get to know their potential spouses and American culture fast, and then decide whether or not to get married.
|1.||I Think You're My Future Wife||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||25:37||Brandon's parents' strict rules surprise his Russian fiancee, Julia. Ukrainian bombshell Yara isn't impressed with fiance Jovi's hometown. Rebecca and her Tunisian beau Zied await visa news. Mike and Natalie's relationship takes an unexpected turn.||2.||Shame on You||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||25:37||Hiding a secret, Tarik waits for Hazel to arrive from the Philippines. Brandon's mom presses Julia about birth control. Mike impresses Natalie on her first night in the US. Zied calls Rebecca with unnerving news. Jovi shows Yara around New Orleans.||3.||Bless This Mess||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||30:48||Julia pushes Brandon to confront his parents. After meeting Jovi's mom, Yara feels even more uncomfortable. Andrew hopes to get his French fiance to the US. Hazel is surprised by Tarik's living conditions. Natalie is unsure about Mike's home in the woods.||4.||What's Mine Is Mine||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||25:37||Mike fails to make Natalie feel at home. Stephanie worries her secret will ruin her relationship. Zied questions leaving his parents. Jovi and Yara have a blow up. Julia has a rough day on Brandon's farm. Andrew learns shocking news about Amira.|
First of all, you will need to download the 90 Day Fiancé, Season 8 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your 90 Day Fiancé, Season 8 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in 90 Day Fiancé, Season 8 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: 90 Day Fiancé, Season 8_Episode_1.avi and 90 Day Fiancé, Season 8_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
90 Day Fiancé, Season 3 - 12 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 4 - 14 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 8 - 4 episodes
90 Day Fiance, Season 6 - 15 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 1 - 6 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 7 - 15 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 5 - 14 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 2 - 12 episodes