Getting through customs is just the beginning. With just 90 days to wed on a fiancé visa, follow international couples as they attempt to overcome cultural barriers and family drama while in search of true love that knows no borders.
|1.||I Got My Visa!||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:13||Using a unique 90 Day Fiancé visa, four women will travel to the US to live with their overseas fiancés for the first time. Each couple will have just 90 days to decide to get married or send their international mate home.||2.||Culture Shock||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:36||Living with Russ' parents takes a toll on Paola while her wild ways turns up the heat with Russ's friends. Kirlyam struggles in her new setting and misses home. Aziza meets Mike's skeptical family. Louis prepares his boys and ex-wife for Aya's arrival.||3.||Enough Is Enough||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:35||Russ and Paola move into their own apartment. Aya meets Louis' ex-wife and boys for the first time. Kirlyam takes a trip to a salon where Alan learns she's been referred to a modeling agency. Aziza and Mike hit a pivotal milestone in their relationship.||4.||90 Days Isn't Enough||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:35||Russ takes Paola to a tailgate; later the couple's wedding plans are put into jeopardy. Alan is concerned as Kirlyam gets a big opportunity. Mike's Mom confronts Aziza at her bachelorette party. Aya grows upset as Louis cuts corners on their wedding.||5.||Didn't Expect This||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:35||Mike goes AWOL after his bachelor party upsetting Aziza. Alan and Kirlyam rush to prep for their wedding. Paola shops for a wedding dress still unsure if Russ will be called back to work. A limited budget stops Aya from having the wedding of her dreams.||6.||Time's Up||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:35||Paola's goes for her bachelorette party, still unsure if her wedding will happen. Nerves get the best of Aziza before her wedding. Awkwardness ensues as virgins Kirylam and Alan consummate their wedding. Louis is late for his wedding leaving Aya in doubt.|
First of all, you will need to download the 90 Day Fiancé, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your 90 Day Fiancé, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in 90 Day Fiancé, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: 90 Day Fiancé, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and 90 Day Fiancé, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
So true to life...
90 Day Fiancé, Season 3 - 12 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 4 - 14 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 8 - 4 episodes
90 Day Fiance, Season 6 - 15 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 1 - 6 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 7 - 15 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 5 - 14 episodes
90 Day Fiancé, Season 2 - 12 episodes