Is it possible to produce a good TV news show and make it popular at the same time? That's the question facing volatile cable-news anchor Will McAvoy and the ideological staff that has just been foisted upon him in this HBO drama series from Aaron Sorkin ('The Social Network'). See every episode from all three seasons of the series that stars Jeff Daniels as the acerbic ACN Network anchor. The supporting cast includes Emily Mortimer, John Gallagher Jr., Alison Pill, Thomas Sadoski, Olivia Munn, Dev Patel and Sam Waterston.
|1||Season 1, Episode 1: We Just Decided To||1:12:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Season 1, Episode 2: News Night 2.0||57:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Season 1, Episode 3: The 112th Congress||58:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Season 1, Episode 4: I'll Try to Fix You||59:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Season 1, Episode 5: Amen||54:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Season 1, Episode 6: Bullies||57:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Season 1, Episode 7: 5/1||52:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Season 1, Episode 8: The Blackout Part I||57:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Season 1, Episode 9: The Blackout Part I||55:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Season 1, Episode 10: The Greater Fool||1:01:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Season 2, Episode 1: First Thing We Do,||52:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Season 2, Episode 2: The Genoa Tip||54:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Season 2, Episode 3: Willie Pete||57:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Season 2, Episode 4: Unintended Conseque||57:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Season 2, Episode 5: News Night with Wil||57:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Season 2, Episode 6: One Step Too Many||50:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Season 2, Episode 7: Red Team III||57:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Season 2, Episode 8: Election Night, Par||47:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Season 2, Episode 9: Election Night, Par||58:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Season 3, Episode 1: Boston||52:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Season 3, Episode 2: Run||57:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Season 3, Episode 3: Main Justice||57:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Season 3, Episode 4: Contempt||58:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|24||Season 3, Episode 5: Oh Shenandoah||55:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|25||Season 3, Episode 6: What Kind of Day Ha||1:04:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Newsroom, The Complete Series videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Newsroom, The Complete Series videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Newsroom, The Complete Series by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Newsroom, The Complete Series_Episode_1.avi and The Newsroom, The Complete Series_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles