Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with RuPaul and the fabulous queens of RuPaul's Drag Race. RuPaul is serving up holiday realness with three festive episodes, including her brand new special, "Green Screen Christmas."
|1.||Green Screen Christmas||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:13||Using her twisted imagination and a giant green screen, RuPaul sings and dances to selections from her new holiday album Slay Belles, including duets with Todrick Hall, Big Freedia, and Michelle Visage.||2.||Divine Inspiration||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:10||The queens perform in musical versions of cult director John Waters' most iconic films. With guest judges Demi Lovato and John Waters.||3.||The Queen Who Mopped Xmas||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||3:11||Aren't the holidays such a drag? Brighten up your night with a fierce Christmas challenge on tonight's RuPaul's Drag Race. The claws come out in the first challenge of the season when the girls are asked to create a holiday look.|
First of all, you will need to download the RuPaul's Drag Race, Stocking Stuffer videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your RuPaul's Drag Race, Stocking Stuffer videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in RuPaul's Drag Race, Stocking Stuffer by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: RuPaul's Drag Race, Stocking Stuffer_Episode_1.avi and RuPaul's Drag Race, Stocking Stuffer_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Why only SD?
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 13 (UNCENSORED) - 1 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 11 (Uncensored) - 43 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 10 (Uncensored) - 30 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 12 (Uncensored) - 28 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 9 (Uncensored) - 15 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 4 (Uncensored) - 15 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 3 - 17 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 7 (Uncensored) - 28 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 2 - 13 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Best Eliminations - 5 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 8 (Uncensored) - 16 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 6 (Uncensored) - 16 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 1 - 9 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race, Stocking Stuffer - 3 episodes
RuPaul's Drag Race: Best Lip-Syncs - 9 episodes