Peppa is a loveable, cheeky little piggy who lives with her little brother George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig. Peppa’s favourite things include playing games, dressing up, days out and jumping in muddy puddles. Her adventures always end happily with loud snorts of laughter.
|1||The Queen / Desert Island||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Perfume / Children's Fete||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Aquarium / George's Racing Car||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Little Boat / The Sandpit||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Night Animals / Mirrors||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Flying On Holiday / The Holiday House||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Holiday in the Sun / End of the Holiday||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pedro Is Late / Garden Games||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Going Boating / Mr. Bull in a China Shop||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Fruit / George’s Balloon||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Peppa’s Circus / Fish Pond||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Pirate Treasure / Grampy Rabbit in Space||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Olden Days / Snowy Mountain||09:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Peppa Pig, Volume 8 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Peppa Pig, Volume 8 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Peppa Pig, Volume 8 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Peppa Pig, Volume 8_Episode_1.avi and Peppa Pig, Volume 8_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles