In Season 13, the BAU team recovers from a coordinated strike against them that occurred while hunting down their arch nemesis, Mr. Scratch, and suffers a tragic loss. Also, SSA Matt Simmons (Daniel Henney) assists the Team with rescuing one of their own, and Dr. Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) works to re-integrate with the team following his prison stay as they take on some of their most twisted cases yet.
|1||Wheels Up||43:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||To a Better Place||43:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Blue Angel||42:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Killer App||40:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Lucky Strikes||42:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Bunker||42:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Dust and Bones||42:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Neon Terror||40:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||False Flag||43:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Submerged||42:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Full-Tilt Boogie||42:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Bad Moon On the Rise||41:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Cure||43:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Miasma||42:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Annihilator||42:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Last Gasp||43:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Capilanos||42:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||The Dance of Love||42:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Ex Parte||42:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||All You Can Eat||42:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Mixed Signals||40:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Believer||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Favorite Moments Season 12||01:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Criminal Minds, Season 13 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Criminal Minds, Season 13 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Criminal Minds, Season 13 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Criminal Minds, Season 13_Episode_1.avi and Criminal Minds, Season 13_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles