In the final season of The Americans, Philip and Elizabeth’s ability to protect their cover and family’s safety deteriorates. The Jennings struggle to maintain a smokescreen of normalcy, especially around their son who remains ignorant of the spies in his midst. With Gorbachev in power in the Soviet Union, the winds of change are sweeping through Russia and America creating new perils.
|1||Dead Hand||54:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Tchaikovsky||45:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Urban Transport Planning||48:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Mr. And Mrs. Teacup||48:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Great Patriotic War||58:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Rififi||45:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Harvest||50:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Summit||56:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Jennings, Elizabeth||49:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Start||1:09:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Americans Final Season Sneak Peek||03:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Americans, Season 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Americans, Season 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Americans, Season 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Americans, Season 6_Episode_1.avi and The Americans, Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles