Killing Eve centers on two women: Eve is a bored, whip-smart, security services operative whose desk-bound job doesn’t fulfill her fantasies of being a spy. Villanelle is a talented killer who clings to the luxuries her violent job affords her. Killing Eve topples the typical spy thriller as these women, obsessed with each other, go head to head in an epic game of cat and mouse.
|1||Nice Face||42:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Killing Eve: Closer Look 101||01:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||I'll Deal with Him Later||41:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Killing Eve: Closer Look 102||02:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Don't I Know You?||41:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Killing Eve: Closer Look 103||02:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Sorry Baby||41:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Killing Eve: Closer Look 104||02:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||I Have a Thing About Bathrooms||41:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Killing Eve: Closer Look 105||02:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Take Me to the Hole!||42:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Killing Eve: Closer Look 106||02:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||I Don't Want to Be Free||42:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Killing Eve: Closer Look 107||02:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||God, I'm Tired||41:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Killing Eve: Closer Look 108||02:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Killing Eve: Trailer||01:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Killing Eve, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Killing Eve, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Killing Eve, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Killing Eve, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Killing Eve, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles