Just in time for Spring Break, our favorite southerners head back to Panama City Beach, ready to see what life’s next chapter holds for them. This time around, Gus is no longer looking to get ‘wifed up;’ both Candace and Kortni have new boos who are causing drama in their lives. Aimee and Nilsa are WAY over their exes — and more focused on being best friends. Kirk continues to keep it funny; Codi sports a new look and a new attitude; and Jeremiah brings the dad jokes, his protein powder and a hideous flamingo shirt back to the shore house. And there may or may not be a giant hot dog costume in their summer plans.
|1||Psycho-Ass Beach||38:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Dirty But Worth It||41:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||To Hunch or Not to Hunch?||41:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Miss La Vela||41:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||More Than a Boo Thang||41:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Sex, Lies, and Caution Tape||41:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Boo-thang Blues||41:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Faint Blue Line||41:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||There's No C in Disease||41:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Kook-A-Pooped||41:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Girl, Bye||41:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||A Thin Line Between Hunch and Hate||41:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Total Shore Takeover: Jersey x Floribama||20:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||MTV Floribama Shore: Kortni Pees in Adul||02:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Codi Pukes & Rallies||01:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the MTV Floribama Shore, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your MTV Floribama Shore, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in MTV Floribama Shore, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: MTV Floribama Shore, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and MTV Floribama Shore, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles