Basil Fawlty is a much put-upon, hard-working hotel manager whose life is plagued by dead guests, hotel inspectors and riff-raff. Of course his biggest headache is his 'little nest of vipers' - his nagging wife Sibyl. Together they run their hotel, Fawlty Towers, with a little help from the unflappable Polly, and Manuel, the trainee waiter from Barcelona with marginally more intelligence than a monkey.
|1||A Touch of Class||30:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Builders||28:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Wedding||33:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Hotel Inspectors||28:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Gourmet Night||28:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Germans||31:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Communication Problems||31:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Psychiatrist||36:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Waldorf Salad||32:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Kipper & the Corpse||31:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Anniversary||29:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Basil the Rat||33:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Fawlty Towers, The Complete Series videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Fawlty Towers, The Complete Series videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Fawlty Towers, The Complete Series by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Fawlty Towers, The Complete Series_Episode_1.avi and Fawlty Towers, The Complete Series_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles