"Mr. Robot" follows a young programmer named Elliot who suffers from a debilitating anti-social disorder and decides he can only connect to people by hacking them. Like a superhero, he wields his hacking powers as a weapon to protect the people he cares about from those who are trying to hurt them. Ultimately, Elliot finds himself at the intersection between a cybersecurity firm he works for, his alterego hacking exploits at night and an underworld hacking collective trying to recruit him to help bring down the one percent.
|1||401 Unauthorized||1:01:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||402 Payment Required||47:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||403 Forbidden||47:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||404 Not Found||49:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||405 Method Not Allowed||49:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||406 Not Acceptable||47:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||407 Proxy Authentication Required||56:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||408 Request Timeout||44:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||409 Conflict||47:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||410 Gone||45:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||eXit||52:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||whoami||44:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Hello, Elliot||51:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Leon's Mr. Robot Recap||04:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Mr. Robot, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mr. Robot, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mr. Robot, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mr. Robot, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Mr. Robot, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles