For Spencer Strasmore, the stakes have never been higher. In Season 5 of the hit comedy series, Spencer (Dwayne Johnson) has settled into retirement…until an irresistible offer comes his way and sends him back into the lion's den—this time as a team owner. Meanwhile, Joe (Rob Corddry), having split with Spencer, gambles aggressively to make Sports X greater than ever with the help of his new partner, Lance (Russell Brand); Ricky (John David Washington) has a startling setback that forces him to consider a new kind of future; Charles (Omar Miller) learns that he may need to get his hands dirty; Vernon (Donovan W. Carter) shifts his focus to his love of professional gaming despite Reggie's (London Brown) wariness; and Jason (Troy Garity) decides to take his career to the next level.
|1||Protocol Is for Losers||27:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Must Be the Shoes||25:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Copernicursed||26:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Municipal||30:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Crumbs||29:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Edutainment||29:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Who Wants a Lollipop||25:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Players Only||31:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Ballers: Season 5 Trailer||01:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Ballers, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Ballers, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Ballers, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Ballers, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Ballers, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles