After years of false starts, Pied Piper is now a legitimate presence in Silicon Valley, thanks to their commitment to not mine user data. But as they learn in this sixth and final season of the hit series, staying true to your morals comes at a price in this cutthroat business. Now bigger than ever, Richard continues to struggle with how to balance his integrity with the insane amounts of money dangled in front of him. Meanwhile, Dinesh and Gilfoyle face the responsibilities of being managers of large teams. And, refusing to abandon his company even as it's being gutted, Gavin Belson pivots in an anti-tech direction. The ensemble cast includes Thomas Middleditch, Amanda Crew, Zach Woods, Josh Brener, Jimmy O. Yang, Kumail Nanjiani, Martin Starr and Matt Ross.
|1||Artificial Lack of Intelligence||29:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Blood Money||28:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Hooli Smokes!||30:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Maximizing Alphaness||30:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Tethics||30:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||RussFest||32:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Exit Event||47:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Silicon Valley: Season 6 Trailer||01:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Silicon Valley, Season 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Silicon Valley, Season 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Silicon Valley, Season 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Silicon Valley, Season 6_Episode_1.avi and Silicon Valley, Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles