In Season Six, the Roses are achieving success in their careers and personal lives, forcing them all to contemplate their inevitable next steps. But as their pursuits push them closer towards their long-awaited escape, the Roses see how connected their lives have become to the town and its residents. When they finally face the decision to stay or leave, it is much harder than expected. Johnny takes on a second motel, but as the costs pile up, he worries it may have been a huge mistake. Meanwhile, Moira’s Crows movie has thrust her back into the limelight, but when she passes on a major opportunity, she fears she’s lost it all (again). With a wedding in sight, David throws all of his energy into the planning, but when he and Patrick clash on their vision of their future together, David is forced to confront the fact that marriage is more than a wedding. Alexis focuses on her publicity work while Ted is in the Galapagos, and, much to her surprise, her career begins to take off.
|1||Smoke Signals||21:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Incident||21:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Job Interview||22:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Maid of Honour||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Premiere||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Wingman||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Moira Rose||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Presidential Suite||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Rebound||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Sunrise Sunset||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Bachelor Party||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Pitch||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Start Spreading the News||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Happy Ending||24:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: A Schitt's||44:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Schitt's Creek, Season 6 (Uncensored) videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Schitt's Creek, Season 6 (Uncensored) videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Schitt's Creek, Season 6 (Uncensored) by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Schitt's Creek, Season 6 (Uncensored)_Episode_1.avi and Schitt's Creek, Season 6 (Uncensored)_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles