Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are thrust backward in time and stranded in 1931 New York City. With the all-new Zephyr set to time-jump at any moment, the team must hurry to find out exactly what happened. If they fail, it would mean disaster for the past, present and future of the world.
|1||The New Deal||43:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Know Your Onions||42:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Alien Commies from the Future!||42:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Out of the Past||42:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||A Trout in the Milk||41:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Adapt or Die||42:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack||42:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||After, Before||42:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||As I Have Always Been||42:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Stolen||41:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Brand New Day||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The End is at Hand||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||What We're Fighting For||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 7_Episode_1.avi and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles