Lincoln Burrows is currently on death row and scheduled to die in a few months for an assassination his younger brother Michael is convinced he did not commit. With no other options and time winding down, Michael takes drastic measures to get himself incarcerated alongside his brother in Fox River State Penitentiary. Once he's inside, Michael, a structural engineer with the blueprints for the prison, begins to execute an elaborate plan to break Lincoln out and prove him innocent. When Michael arrives at the jail, he meets the prison denizens who will, unknowingly, help in his escape plans. Meanwhile, outside the prison walls, the brothers' childhood friend and Lincoln's lost love, attorney Veronica Donovan, works within the law to free them; Lincoln's teenage son LJ may be going down a path similar to his convicted father's; and Secret Service Agent Paul Kellerman's investigation into Lincoln's case proves that there may be a national conspiracy at work.
|1||Pilot||43:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Allen||44:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Cell Test||44:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Cute Poison||44:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||English, Fitz or Percy||43:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Riots, Drills and the Devil||44:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Riots, Drills and the Devil, Pt. 2||42:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Old Head||44:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Tweener||44:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Sleight of Hand||44:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||And Then There Were 7||43:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Odd Man Out||43:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||End of the Tunnel||43:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Rat||43:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||By the Skin and the Teeth||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Brother's Keeper||44:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||J-Cat||43:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Bluff||43:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Key||43:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Tonight||42:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Go||43:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Flight||42:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Making a Scene||07:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Prison Break, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Prison Break, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Prison Break, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Prison Break, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Prison Break, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles