Five hundred years in the future there's a whole new frontier, and the crew of the Firefly-class spaceship, Serenity, is eager to stake a claim on the action. They'll take any job, legal or illegal, to keep fuel in the tanks and food on the table. But things get a bit more complicated after they take on a passenger wanted by the new totalitarian Alliance regime. Now they find themselves on the run, desperate to steer clear of Alliance ships and the flesh-eating Reavers who live on the fringes of space.
|1||Serenity||1:26:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Train Job||43:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Bushwhacked||44:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Shindig||44:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Safe||44:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Our Mrs. Reynolds||44:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Jaynestown||44:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Out of Gas||44:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Ariel||44:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||War Stories||44:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Trash||44:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Message||44:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Heart of Gold||44:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Objects In Space||44:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Firefly, The Complete Series videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Firefly, The Complete Series videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Firefly, The Complete Series by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Firefly, The Complete Series_Episode_1.avi and Firefly, The Complete Series_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles