The world's most renowned fictional lawyer is back on the case in this exciting HBO series that tells the origin story of master criminal defense attorney Perry Mason. Set in 1932 Los Angeles, this edgy, noirish update puts a new spin on the iconic character created by Erle Stanley Gardner and made famous by the classic TV show that ran from 1957 to 1966. The series begins with Mason (Matthew Rhys) living paycheck to paycheck as a low-rent private investigator who's haunted by his wartime experiences and managing the fallout of a broken marriage. During eight twisty, cliff-hanger episodes, Mason is determined to do what's right—even when it's not necessarily “legal”—as he digs into a controversial and politically loaded case, exposing a fractured city and a possible police coverup. The stellar cast includes John Lithgow, Tatiana Maslany, Juliet Rylance, Chris Chalk and Shea Whigham.
|1||Chapter 1||56:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Chapter 2||1:04:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Chapter 3||1:00:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Chapter 4||59:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Chapter 5||56:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Chapter 6||57:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Chapter 7||1:00:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Chapter 8||1:03:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Perry Mason S1: Trailer||00:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Characters of Perry Mason||02:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Under the Fedora||04:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Perry Mason, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Perry Mason, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Perry Mason, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Perry Mason, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Perry Mason, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles