Shaun Murphy, a young surgeon with autism and savant syndrome, relocates from a quiet country life to join a prestigious hospital's surgical unit. Alone in the world and unable to personally connect with those around him, Shaun uses his extraordinary medical gifts to save lives and challenge the skepticism of his colleagues.
|1.||Frontline, Pt.1||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:10||Lea and Shaun's new relationship will become tested. Park gets ready to move back to Phoenix. Morgan puts herself and several members of the staff in danger. Claire continues to work through her grief from the death of Melendez.||2.||Frontline, Pt.2||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:09||Shaun has a hard time balancing his fears and concerns about potentially jeopardizing Lea's health and wanting to be with the woman he loves. Claire looks for a way to grieve Melendez's death. Park and Mia discuss their future together.||3.||Newbies||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:52||With several candidates vying for residency at St. Bonaventure, Lim tasks Shaun, Claire and Alex with mentoring the top first-year resident contenders; Shaun inadvertently insults Lea while discussing the pros and cons of a controversial surgery.||4.||Not the Same||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:59||Morgan and Shaun's pregnant patient with twins has pain, forcing the doctors to grapple with a decision no one wants to make; Shaun asks Lea to move back in despite her reservations.||5.||Fault||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:10||Dr. Murphy questions his decision to give the new residents autonomy when an intern's misdiagnosis has dire consequences; a patient has a ruptured cyst affecting key functions of her brain; Dr. Morgan Reznick and Park bond over failed relationships.|
First of all, you will need to download the The Good Doctor, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Good Doctor, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Good Doctor, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Good Doctor, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and The Good Doctor, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Get it together iTunes