Stronger together, the lifesaving heroes of Firehouse 51 face a season of extraordinary challenges that unite them all.
|1.||Rattle Second City||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:40||In the season 9 premiere, Firehouse 51 welcomes a new member to the team, whose presence could provide some complications. Brett's leadership shines during a scary call. Boden sees great potential in Kidd and proposes an idea that could have lasting repercussions.||2.||That Kind of Heat||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:38||Brett and Mackey find their lives in peril. Casey and Brett tread in unfamiliar territory. Severide chases a memory while Kidd adeptly solves a firehouse problem. Ritter puts himself in harms way during a harrowing call.|
First of all, you will need to download the Chicago Fire, Season 9 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Chicago Fire, Season 9 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Chicago Fire, Season 9 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Chicago Fire, Season 9_Episode_1.avi and Chicago Fire, Season 9_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Chicago Fire, Season 7 - 23 episodes
Chicago Fire, Season 8 - 21 episodes
Chicago Fire, Season 4 - 24 episodes
Chicago Fire, Season 9 - 2 episodes
Chicago Fire, Season 2 - 24 episodes
Chicago Fire, Season 1 - 24 episodes
Chicago Fire, Season 5 - 23 episodes
Chicago Fire, Season 6 - 24 episodes
Chicago Fire, Season 3 - 25 episodes