The 18th season of NCIS opens with a shocking bang, then jumps back to an episode last season where Gibbs bizarrely left the squad room in the middle of a case. We stay with Gibbs and discover what mission he was on at the time, as the first several episodes take viewers through that journey, interspersed with standalone cases. Then, we return to the gripping opening scene of Season 18. The 400th episode, which will air second this season, delves into the day Gibbs met Ducky and joined NCIS.
|1.||Sturgeon Season||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:28||Gibbs and Fornell (Joe Spano) attempt to track down the leader of a drug ring who supplied drugs to Fornell�s daughter. Also, the team deals with the case of a missing cadaver from the NCIS autopsy room.||2.||Everything Starts Somewhere||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:14||Flashbacks reveal the murder case that first introduced young Gibbs (Sean Harmon) to NCIS and his introduction to young, new-to-America Ducky (Adam Campbell).||3.||Blood and Treasure||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:14||The discovery of two dead bodies in a forest leads the NCIS team into the wild world of modern-day treasure hunting. Also, Gibbs and Fornell get deeper into their search for the opioid kingpin.||4.||Gibbs' Rules Keep NCIS At the Top of Their Game||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||2:51||We always love when Gibbs enforces (and the NCIS team learns!) his legendary rules.|
First of all, you will need to download the NCIS, Season 18 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your NCIS, Season 18 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in NCIS, Season 18 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: NCIS, Season 18_Episode_1.avi and NCIS, Season 18_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
NCIS, Season 12 - 25 episodes
NCIS, Season 13 - 27 episodes
NCIS, Season 15 - 25 episodes
NCIS, Season 10 - 25 episodes
NCIS, Season 6 - 25 episodes
NCIS, Season 17 - 21 episodes
NCIS, Season 2 - 23 episodes
NCIS, Season 3 - 24 episodes
NCIS, Season 18 - 4 episodes
NCIS, Season 8 - 24 episodes
NCIS, Season 7 - 24 episodes
NCIS, Season 16 - 25 episodes
NCIS, Season 14 - 25 episodes
NCIS, Season 5 - 18 episodes
NCIS, Season 9 - 24 episodes