From Emmy Award winner Dick Wolf and the team behind the "Law & Order" brand, FBI is a fast-paced drama about the inner workings of the New York office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
|1.||Never Trust a Stranger||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:49||The team welcomes a new member, Special Agent Tiffany Wallace (Katherine Renee Turner), as they search for killers who orchestrated a mass shooting at a media company, and OA's personal connection with the case threatens to cloud his judgement, on the third season premiere of FBI.||2.||Unreasonable Doubt||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:21||The team races to stop an active serial killer after three women are found weighted down at the bottom of a lake, and Jubal looks into an old closed case after there are multiple similarities to the recent victims, on FBI.||3.||Liar's Poker||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:12||When the leader of a drug cartel and one of the world's most wanted men, Antonio Vargas (guest star David Zayas), is apprehended by the team, the entire FBI headquarters is put at risk when his henchmen unveil a terroristic threat to free him. During the turmoil, Isobel must make the difficult decision whether to sacrifice her conscience or her career, on FBI.|
First of all, you will need to download the FBI, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your FBI, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in FBI, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: FBI, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and FBI, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles