From Emmy Award winner Dick Wolf and the team behind FBI and the "Law & Order" brand, FBI: MOST WANTED is a high-stakes drama that focuses on the Fugitive Task Force, an elite unit that relentlessly pursues and captures the notorious criminals on the Bureau's Most Wanted list.
|1.||Rampage||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:49||With COVID devastating the country, two gunmen take out their desperation and rage on the elite class they perceive to be oppressing them as the team attempts to track and stop them. Also, Jess' father (Terry O'Quinn) returns to his son's life and, although he's brought a new girlfriend, he may not be over his old ways, on the second season premiere of FBI: MOST WANTED.||2.||Execute||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||40:07||When a hacker triggers a car crash that kills a family of three, the team races to hunt him down as his ransomware demands escalate and his chilling final target becomes apparent, on the second season premiere of FBI: MOST WANTED.||3.||Deconflict||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:11||After witnessing her husband's murder, a woman is kidnapped from her home along with a mysterious stash of money hidden in her floor. When Jess realizes there may be a connection to one of his past cases, the need to find the kidnapper becomes personal, on FBI: MOST WANTED.|
First of all, you will need to download the FBI: Most Wanted, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your FBI: Most Wanted, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in FBI: Most Wanted, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: FBI: Most Wanted, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and FBI: Most Wanted, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles