After meeting Matt James as a prospective suitor for The Bachelorette, thousands of fans swooned over the would-be cast member. He is the total package. He has strong family values, a great career, and over the past few months, he has used his growing platform for good. While much of Bachelor Nation has fallen in love with him already, many will meet the 28-year-old real estate broker, entrepreneur and community organization founder on his journey to find love for the first time. His love of food and passion for giving back led to his creation of an organization that is designed to find creative ways to engage kids from underserved communities in New York City, encouraging physical and mental wellness, while also giving them opportunities for new experiences throughout the city.
|1.||2501||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:56||Matt James, the charismatic and engaging star of The Bachelor, will hand out the roses for its momentous 25th season. After meeting Matt as a prospective suitor for The Bachelorette, Bachelor Nation swooned when they learned he would take on the role as the lead of his own love story. Matt is the total package with strong family values, a great career, and has used his growing platform for good. His emerging legion of fans can’t wait to follow the 28-year-old real estate broker, entrepreneur and community organization founder on his journey to find love during this historic season. Although Matt hasn’t been in love before, he feels he is ready now to welcome it into his life—no matter what challenges he will face—as he starts his search for his happily ever after.|
First of all, you will need to download the The Bachelor, Season 25 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Bachelor, Season 25 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Bachelor, Season 25 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Bachelor, Season 25_Episode_1.avi and The Bachelor, Season 25_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
The Bachelor, Season 24 - 12 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 22 - 13 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 13 - 11 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 23 - 12 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 18 - 15 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 19 - 13 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 21 - 14 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 17 - 14 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 16 - 12 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 20 - 12 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 14 - 11 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 25 - 1 episodes
The Bachelor, Season 15 - 12 episodes