Discover how our incredible living planet operates. See how sunlight, weather, ocean currents and volcanoes all work together in an intricate balancing act to shape and support the great diversity of life on Earth. Filmed in spectacular habitats around the globe, the series shows how animals of all shapes and sizes are perfectly adapted to whatever the environment throws at them. But what happens when nature’s epic forces are knocked off course? As human activity impacts on Earth’s perfectly balanced ecosystems, what can we do to protect the fragility of life on our unique and precious planet?
|1.||Volcano||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||51:28||Without volcanoes there would be no life on Earth. Although destructive, magma from the planet's molten core builds land and mineral rich ash from eruptions fertilize the surface.||2.||The Sun||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||49:06||From the frozen poles to the searing deserts, The Sun shows how animals have come up with strategies to survive the uneven amounts of sunlight that fall on our planet.|
First of all, you will need to download the A Perfect Planet videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your A Perfect Planet videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in A Perfect Planet by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: A Perfect Planet_Episode_1.avi and A Perfect Planet_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles