The 'OG' of unscripted relationship series, TEMPTATION ISLAND follows four dating couples at the most vulnerable time in their relationships. They each must decide whether to commit to a lifetime together – or ultimately give in to the temptation waiting for them on the island. Together, the couples travel to the tropical paradise of Maui, Hawaii, where they join 24 sexy single men and women anxiously hoping to find "the one." Brace yourselves for hot and heavy nights as these passionate love-hungry singles compete to steal the hearts of the four couples who have been separated and left to battle temptation. Mark L. Walberg, who hosted the original series that premiered in 2001, returns as host for Season 3.
|1.||Don't Drop a Dime for a Nickel||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:05||Temptation Island welcomes four new couples. Let the fun, drama, and partying begin.|
First of all, you will need to download the Temptation Island, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Temptation Island, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Temptation Island, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Temptation Island, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Temptation Island, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles