As New Amsterdam faces its toughest challenges yet, Dr. Max Goodwin leads his heroic team through unprecedented times with hope and courage. With an unmatched dedication to their patients and each other, the doctors and nurses of New York’s most unconventional and inspiring hospital will find a way forward in their fight to save lives and fix a broken healthcare system.
|1.||The New Normal||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:01||New Amsterdam is still reeling from the pandemic as a plane crash lands in the East River. When investigators come to interrogate the flight crew, Iggy fights against the clock to help the pilot uncover the truth. Max tracks down scarce medication after one of his own contracts COVID.|
First of all, you will need to download the New Amsterdam, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your New Amsterdam, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in New Amsterdam, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: New Amsterdam, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and New Amsterdam, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles