Christopher Meloni, reprising his role as Elliot Stabler, returns to the NYPD to battle organized crime after a devastating personal loss. However, the city and police department have changed dramatically in the decade he's been away, and he must adapt to a criminal justice system in the midst of its own moment of reckoning. Stabler will aim to find absolution and rebuild his life while leading an elite new task force that is taking apart the city's most powerful crime syndicates one by one.
|1.||What Happens in Puglia||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:52||Christopher Meloni stars as Elliot Stabler, who returns to the NYPD to take on the city's most powerful organized crime syndicates and rebuild his life in the wake of a devastating personal loss. Dylan McDermott, Danielle Moné Truitt, Tamara Taylor and Ainsley Seiger also star. Mariska Hargitay guest stars.|
First of all, you will need to download the Law & Order: Organized Crime, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Law & Order: Organized Crime, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Law & Order: Organized Crime, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Law & Order: Organized Crime, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Law & Order: Organized Crime, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles