Gordon Ramsay, Aarón Sánchez and Joe Bastianich invite the most respected, iconic culinary legends -- including Emeril Lagasse, Paula Deen, Roy Choi, Nancy Silverton and Morimoto -- to raise the "steaks" of the competition for the most intense season in "MasterChef" history. For the first time ever, only 15 of the best home cooks in America receive the coveted white apron and the chance to impress four legends with all-new challenges, including the toughest yet: a head-to-head battle with Gordon Ramsay himself. Only one home cook ultimately claims the MasterChef title, the $250,000 grand prize, a complete kitchen, and kitchen tools and bakeware products.
|1.||Emeril Lagasse - Auditions Round 1||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:24||MASTERCHEF is back - this time with an incredible season of Legends! Every week, one of the world’s biggest culinary legends visit the MASTERCHEF kitchen to inspire this season's contestants. With only 15 aprons up for grabs, home cooks from across the country serve up their signature dishes to judges Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Aarón Sánchez and guest judge Emeril Lagasse to try to win a spot in the MASTERCHEF kitchen.||2.||MasterChef – First Look||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||1:40||It’s a season of legends! Put on your apron and get ready to watch a first look of MasterChef season 11.|
First of all, you will need to download the MasterChef, Season 11 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your MasterChef, Season 11 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in MasterChef, Season 11 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: MasterChef, Season 11_Episode_1.avi and MasterChef, Season 11_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles